lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

My favorite famous person

Hi dear bloggers!
Sorry for not writing before, but now I will tell you about a famous person that I want to know in person. My famous person is Brandon Boyd, he is a leader and vocalist of band “Incubus” (my favorite band).
I would love to talk with him: about their songs, to know what are the things that inspire to write, I would love that we sing to together and make me a drawing, since it is a very complete artist, the majority of the album art and even some videos the has drawn Brandon.


Incubus visited the country in two opportunities, but none of them have been able to go. In the year 2007 when they came, my parents didn't give me permission because it was girl still. And in 2010 because of health problems my dad I wasn't able to go. So I look forward to meeting the rumors that Incubus will come again in December.  And to listen to and sing with this great band.I hope to meet Brandon but I will be in shock and would not know what to say jajaja

It was very difficult to choose only to a person because I would love to meet and talk to lots of other people that has influenced my life like Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, The Bronte Sisters, Jane Austen and Teresa Wilms Montt, to name a few.

I hope you are fine!
Kisses!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario