lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

My favorite place to eat out

Hi dear bloggers!
Today I will tell you about to eat out, is an excellent topic because i love food, I am a great cook and the best thing I do is eat jajaj

Lately my favorite place to eat out is "Sushi Blues" ubicated in Costanera Center and Parque Arauco. This place offer a delicious sushi and many variety. But only ate sushi with my friends or my sister. So I recommend to go out with friends or boyfriend / girlfriend and eat something delicious.



For a more familiar output I recommend "Gatsby: Buffet and Café" is a restaurant ubicated in Parque Arauco, in Costanera Center and Alto Las Condes as their logo says, the Gatsby offers the pleasure of a great feast because it has fork free for all dishes and so one can keep trying what you want. Just think of so much food, I'm hungry jaja

For dessert I recommend an ice cream in "Emporio La Rosa" my favorite is green tea with mango, but all the flavors are rich and to be a rich coffee or te I recommend the local "Cinnzeo" cinnamon rolls that offer a variety of many ubicated in subway exit "Estación Central"



I hope you are fine and know my "picadas"!
Kisses!

2 comentarios:

  1. Nicooo I love "Cinnzeo" and "Gatsby" when I go I always prefer the sweet food, I like cakes,ice cream and rolls.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi nico! ... i hate sushi, i hate fish xd but i love gatsby and cinnzeo the cakes are delicious jawkwajk
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar