viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

My favorite photograph

Hi dear bloggers, I hope you are fine!!!

Today I will tell you about my favorite photograph, It was very difficult to choose an one, because I have many photographs that represent important moments in my life. After this hard task I found one that cause me much tenderness.

This photograph shows my sister and me when we were small. I must have 3 years and Camila 9 years. This photograph was taken in Grandfather’s house. My grandmother loved flowers, and so the garden of his house was full of plants and flowers of all sizes and colors, this is the first reason why I like this photograph.
The second reason y the most important it is because this photograph reflects the relationship I have with my older sister, a relation of much love, respect and trust. To see the photo I think in that despite living in the same house and receive the same love and values of our parents we are very different people and I think that those differences are the most unite us.

For me my family is the most important thing, it is my great support in difficult moments, but above all are the people that make me happy and that will be with me always.

Regards :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Nicooo I understand, I also love the relationship that we have with my sister.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your picture :D is very pretty and I have a good relationship with my brother too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Nicole!!!! I like very much your photograph, the brothers are very important in the life...

    ResponderEliminar