martes, 9 de julio de 2013

My favorite Tv programme

Hi dear bloggers:

I hope you are fine. Today i will tell you about a fun topic like a cartoons. My favorite tv programme when I was child was “Garfield and friends”. I remember a lots cartoon that watch when I was child, but this tv programme  is special because it make me laugh so much and their characters was adorable animals.

“Garfield and friends” is an american animated television serie based a comic with the same name “Garfield” by Jim Davis. It chronicles the life of the title character, the cat Garfield (named after Davis's grandfather), his owner, Jon Arbuckle, and Jon's dog, Odie.

Garfield is an orange cat and was born in the kitchen of an Italian restaurant, , thus developing his love and obsession for lasagna and pizza. Garfield is also pessimistic, cynical, sarcastic, sardonic and a bit obnoxious. He enjoys destroying things, mauling the mailman, tormenting Odie, kicking Odie off the table; he also makes snide comments

I remember that after each chapter of Garfield I watch “Orson´s Farm” (the famous friends of Garfield) It is also a comic strip of Davis. I like so much watch this show because Each character represented a value or had a very defined personality, my favorite is Sheldon, an egg born by hal, he likes to read, but not both pursue worms.

I hope you like my tv programme and I leave the song of Garfield and friends.
Kisses!



2 comentarios:

  1. hello nico! wow garfield is great!!! =) i did like very much this cartoon when was a child! regards for you i see you in the class! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!

    Gardfiel is very boring,always has sleep. With their friens is more entertaining jajaj

    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar