martes, 23 de julio de 2013

Blog

Hi everybody I hope you are fine.
I very sad because is the last blog that write. Today I will tell you about my experience in the blog´s world.

I answers the questions that realice my dear teacher Simon.
1. Did you enjoy wring an English blog? Why, Why not?
I enjoy wring an English blog because wrote about interested topic and i like read the classmates blogs.
2. Which was you favourite post? Why?
I like many posts, but my favorite was write about a photograph  because I like so much my photograph with my sister.
3. Which was your least favourite post? Why?
My least favorite post was a “My Favorite Painting”, because I don´t know much about the paintings and the artists. And i dont know much about textures, meanings of painting.
4. Whose blog did you enjoy reading? Why?
I enjoy reading so much all post of Andrea, because she is very funny  when writing and her post is very interest.
5. Who has the most attractive blog?
The most attractive blog for me is Charlotte´s blog, because her blog is very cute, i like has many colors and the best thing is that loud music while reading their post.
6. Do you think the blog was a good language learning tool?Why, Why not?
I think that blog is a good language learning tool because I met new words and each time i made more easy to write.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that Charlie blog is so cool, I love her blog :B
    Regards, you careful C:

    ResponderEliminar