jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My ideal job

Hi dear bloggers.

Today I will tell you about my ideal job, this topic is very interesting because reflect the wishes that each one.
Since I was a child I like the world of hair salon. Always played with my dolls and barbies and colorize, curt her hairs.  When bigger I brush the cousin´s hair, and my sister´s hair.
Now I love brush my hair, make me hairstyles. Also I like make-up, because is the art of lift the beauty and the features of face. In reality I am a very conceited person jaja, because of I will very happy with my own hair salon with a lot make-up and nail art.


This work need a beautiful place for ubicated, I need a lot of money because the hair instruments are expensive. I need study about esthetic and the technique of make-up. But for make all this I need finish my career and save money. I think also I need a person that post of finances.
Another ideal job would be work with animals like a refuge or organization of rescue. Because I love the dogs and is very sad when are abandoned.

I hope you are fine.Regards :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, I need to look like this guy, could you help me someday?

    http://sp2.fotolog.com/photo/50/34/25/alvaro_2_piro/1227978338710_f.jpg


    Hahaha!

    I'd like to work with animals, too.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Could go to your salon? Jiji
    When i was a girl also was playing with my a Barbie clothes but are not very nice :(

    ResponderEliminar