jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

My biography



Hello dear friends!

Today i will tell you about me. Im born in the 31 december 1992 in Talagante. I live in Peñaflor with my parents, my older sister and my adorable pet called Sammy. I have a big family because I have many uncles and cousins also we united family.  I curse my primary and secondary studies in the School Alcantara of Talagante, when I have my best years because all was funny and I know my best friends. 
Today Iam study geographic in the University of Chile, I curse my third year of career and I very happy because I like so much travel and the contact with the nature.  My best part of the year is the holidays because I can travel and know many places and enjoy the peace that gives me the nature.

I have many hobbies like read a good book, my favorites writers are Bronte Sisters and Jane Austen. Also I like listen to the music, cooking and watch independent films.

I have all I need, I considered a lucky person because all around me is love and good energy. Maybe I don’t have an interest life, but I am very happy.

I hope you are fine. See you later.
Regards

3 comentarios:

  1. Nicooo what sweet your life!
    You have very much thing that tell!
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cooking is fun. I love it.

    We should cook in hte class one day.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My favorite part of the year are also the holidays ...
    but i would like NOW!!

    ResponderEliminar