jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

A country I would like to visit


Hi dear Bloggers :D
Today I will tell you about a country I would like to visit. I like many different countries, is very difficult choose one, but the country I hope can visit is Egypt. When I was child, my dad always read me about the Egypt´s culture and the religion. After I read novels about Nefertiti and novels about look for the graves of pharaoh and the treasures. As well I watch many movies and documentaries about Egypt.
Also I would like to camel rides in the desert looking at the pyramids. In the country I would visit the museums, libraries, explore the city and meet the Nile. I like travel with my dad because each other enjoy about the mystery of the Egypt culture.

I don’t know much about the Egypt food, but I love eating and I don’t believe this was a problem. I believe that experience will be a big adventure and very enriching for me.
Also I would like to visit the countries of Europe like France, Italy, Belgic, Germany, Spain and Greece because were interesting countries.

Well, I hope you are fine and manage yours travels.
Regards :)



5 comentarios:

  1. Hi nicole
    Egypt must be very beautiful I've never been, but I have tasted the food, Egyptian food is a type of Arabic food is very rich.

    http://lulumarilum.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Egypt sounds like a place I'd like a lot beacuse I could find two of my favorite things: Arabic food and the desert.

    Maybe this is going to be my next destination.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Egypt It has a culture very interesting, I'd like to travel to this place

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. when i was your, blogg i think, all wanna visit to Egypt ajajaja, yes i thnik it is a amazing country but, there exist other countries jajaja

    ResponderEliminar