miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

The day i will always remember

Hello friends!
Today I will tell you about a day I will always remember. I have many moments in my life that make me happy, but most are associated with terms of stages, or family events, loving or funny moments with my friends.

But the day I will always remember: July 17, 2010. That day I get one more member to my family. I remember that day was Saturday and my parents went to the supermarket in the morning, while I slept late, when unexpectedly my mom wakes me up and I see a puppy cocker the attitude of the hands of my mother ... I was very excited and sleep product I ask my mom: IS IT REAL? (Thus mocks today).
Sammy came at the right time in our lives, where we are responsible and me being the youngest, Sammy became the baby of the house.

That same year we experienced a very complicated time, my dad suffered a heart attack and was long complicated, until he returned to the house and Sammy turned into therapy. Now that he has three years, we have fun with their antics and mischief.

I hope you are finee!

Kisses :) 

4 comentarios:

  1. hi

    Sammy is very cute, The puppies are an important part of the home :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awww I love dogs!!! :D I remember when me dog came me house!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooow dear friend is so beatefull history and fr this i wanna know your pet jajaja, i can see Samy is so cute

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, i was a child I had 2 dogs benyi and poper. They were very fun and loving

    ResponderEliminar