jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Video Clip I like

Hi bloggers!
Today I will tell you about that video clip I like.  I like many bands and artists, I don’t know that video choose. We know that one on my favorite bands is Incubus, and choose a video that song I like so much. The song is called: Dig.
I saw for first time this video in internet when I was 14 years old. This song is the second single released for the American band from their sixth studio album “Light Grenades”, publish in 2006. I remember that with my sister bought this album. I like so much this, album because is very artistic, the cover have many color and drawings of Brandon Boyd (the vocalist and leader of band)


The band made an unusual choice in letting fans help create the music video for the song by holding a contest called "I Dig Incubus", with the winner possibly having their video used as the official version. The top five contestants were announced on February 1, 2007, with fans then getting the chance to vote on a "Fan-pick".
Carlos "Kaamuz" Oliveira won both the fan pick and band pick with his animation. The video of the winner being announced was available on the contest website. Ramon Boutviseth was the runner up and therefore won the Grand Prize.


I like so much of video is the story that the fan that goes along the lyrics of the song, is about a woman who digs and digs to save the heart of his beloved, when they do finally get together.

8 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know anything about that band :( u.u you should be show me something :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    I don´t know this song, but I know the band :) Now I listening the song is good :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Dig?
    nice song! I still remember when I first heard that song, it was like a three years ago when mtv wasn't so crap... well mtv was It went from bad to worse like ten years ago jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. do not know the video but looks can be good .... I'll see it and give you my opinion another day in university

    ResponderEliminar
  5. well. i don´t like incubus but this is a good song enyboody can say some diferent

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi, It is the first time I listen to incubus. I remember the brit pop

    ResponderEliminar
  7. incubus is so good band ...
    i listen everyday Morning view when I go to university... in fact, i heard too much that disc :P
    the sounds of incubus are so stratospheric !!

    ResponderEliminar