jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

The Last Blog

Hello dear bloggers!!

Today is the last blog that write I really hope it´s the last blog hahah), and I will tell you about my experience with this plataform and everything about the English subject.


First I have say that English it is not my favorite subject, but I can do anything for understand and speak better.
This semester the English class was very interesting, because the use of blogs make the subject more relax (does not mean that just is less complicated) and the topics that I tell in each blog, the majority was like me, for example the topic about music or topic about travels.


I think that I have improve the pronunciation and intonation when I speak or read in English, also I need know more words in English, because my vocabulary is very poor.
But this semester I think I improve in comparison that last semester. I have the feeling that I can think of English faster.


In the class of English, the use of blogs, help us a write our ideas and feeling and research the indicate words for express that we mean. I think that now we are more agile and fast for write and create sentences and as I said earlier, the topics are the blog more entertainment and didactic, because each one have to look over the classmates bloggers.  

Every day I use English in my life, is something usual, because the majority music I listen is English music, also in the television I see movies or series that speak English. In my homework’s also use the English because I read paper or text in English. English but like it or not is a tool be necessary.


That is all, I hope you are fine and be happy!
Regards :)

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nicole, it's good that you feel you are learning and developing new skills in English.

    It's tru, English is present in our lives every day in different aspects, but we need to conquer the language before it conquers us.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    the english is the bad necessary jajajaj :(

    We'll see you soon :B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :). drawing made ​​me laugh. every day the english is more important.
    regards
    Lulú

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi nico]!!! in the class english had a good always!!!! ajajajajja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Nico!!, well you have all the reason english is so necessary our carrer we need learn so mutch

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, the oral exam is going to take place in room D11 at 8:30.

    The written exam will take place in our usual classroom, B11.

    Professor Lourdes Barría is in charge of your exams.


    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar