jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

The perfect song

Hello friends!!!

Today I will tell you about a perfect song. I considered many songs like favorites and perfects, but depend that moments I live and the mood I have. I can cross for depressing song, for lively song, for powers songs and romantic song.
In this moment my perfect song  called  Samba da Benção’ by Bebel Gilberto. I know this song for the movie: ‘Eat, Pray and Love’. I remember that saw this movie a few years ago and I download the playlist, because i like so much the selection of songs that represent very well the important parts of the movie. This weekend I saw the movie in the tv cable and come back listen the songs.

Samba da Benção’ talks about the importance of the happiness and love, and how the samba gives the light and the good mood for confront the life.  My favorite line of this song isÉ melhor ser alegre que ser triste, alegria é a melhor coisa que existe, É assim como a luz, no coração”
Themselves don´t  know, Bebel Gilberto is a Brazilian popular singer often associated with bossa nova. And this song belong to ´Tanto Tempo´, an electronic bossa nova album released in 2000, was popular at clubs around the world and positioned Gilberto as one of the best-selling Brazilian artists in the U.S.

I recommend this album for relax moments because this music give you a lot of peace.
I hope you are fine, Regards  :)

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi nico, i on't know anythib about this song, but to hear it sounds great

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, Brzilian music is great. it's always filled with energy and passion.

    By the way, would you help us with this survey?

    http://www.lapetus.uchile.cl/japeto/interior.php?id=105

    Thanks a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HELLOOOOO!

    WHAT A PRETTY SONG, I LIKE BRAZILIAN MUSIC :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nico that song cuter! I love it. You have a very good taste always: D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mmmm eu soo posse decer que issa cantora e uma nas melhores no Brasil mas seu Pai e mais grande soo isso,jajaja well bebel Gilberto i fantastic i love bossa nova

    ResponderEliminar