martes, 9 de abril de 2013

My ambition


Hi bloggers:

Today I tell you about my ambitions and the things I want to the future. First I hope finish my career with a goods results. I found a good work like a Geographer associated with environment, process naturals of the Word like volcanism, ecology, oceanography and hydrology.  I want safe money with my job, because I will like travel for many places. I would like to achieve this ambition because since I was child I like travel and know new places, new people and new cultures.

I will like travel with my friends or my family for many places and share with they. I will want know Francia, Inglaterra, Grecia, India, Egipto and countries of Latin America like Ecuador, Brasil, Uruguay.

Always remember when I read the book “Comer, rezar y amar” and the travel that realize the principal character for found herself. This book inspired me for enjoy the food and the travels.

Also one ambition is I have a store of clothes or I have a store of pets for help more defenseless .

My ambitions represent my wishes and my sacrifices.
See you later, Bye Friends!

3 comentarios:

  1. Nico, We are the same ambition. But the difference is I don't like very much the Phisic Geography, just like "Hidrology or Ecology" xd But I love travel a differents places.
    Regards Nico (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hii nicooo!!!
    woouuu is a beatifull ambition!!!! and many country!!!
    i hope achieve you dream!!
    byeee!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nico, i only can say you are a excelent student you finish the carrer with best calification :) and we agree some dreams both want travel of the world, if we have together ??? this will excelent :)

    ResponderEliminar