martes, 30 de abril de 2013

My favorite beach



Hi Friends, I hope you are fine

Today I tell you about a beach, my favorite beach is Algarrobo located in the V Region de Valparaiso. Algarrobo is known like a “Capital Nautica of Chile” because in this beach people practice many aquatic sports like surf, yacht, kayak, omong others.

Algarrobo have a great geographic attractive: rocky outcrop named "La Peñablanca", in 1982 was declared Sanctuary of Nature.  Also have many differents typical trees like boldo, peumo, canelo and obviously algarrobo.

I went for the first time when I was child, I don’t remember this year, but each year I go to Algarrobo with my family or my friends.

Algarrobo have many beach, my favorites are “Las Cadenas” and “Mirasol” because is beautiful place for see the sunset, play beach tennis and sitting on the beach and take a sunbathing. I love walk in the beach in the sunset and visit traditional fair and buy many thing like a rings, necklace and decorations.  Also I love bathing so much, because a make me happy and relax me.

Algarrobo is a great center of tourism because it is so near to  Santiago and have a famous resort “San Alfonso del Mar”.

See you later my dear friends
Regards

6 comentarios:

  1. Hiiiiiii dear nico :)
    woou Algarrobo, i love this beach is very beatifull and very funny in the summer, have cannopy, pier and the beach is very calm

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Nico ! :D
    Algarrobo beach is very nice, I love its white sand jijijij and the clear water jijijij
    Regards (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi nico :) I´ve only visit the beaches of north of Chile, until IV region :( I´ll hope visit Algarrobo in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi nicoooooo! =) Algarrobo is one of the few beach that i know and is a very beatiful beach! regards for you i see you in the u!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! Algaborro in very nice, also i like visit de traditional fair, and eat cotton candy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nicol: Algarrono is beutiful place! I went in the 2009 and I keep very good memories
    :D

    ResponderEliminar