martes, 2 de abril de 2013

My favorite song



Hi friends!

Today I will tell you about my favorite song. I have a very favorites songs that marked  differents moments in my life.  When I was child my dad influence in my style of music, I hear many bands of decade 80´s, but one band follow in my playlist: Soda Stereo and Gustavo Cerati.
The song that choose is “Puente” that write and composed by Gustavo Cerati. Puente is a track of first album after  Soda Stereo named “Bocanada”. I don’t remember the first time I heard it I just remember that I was in school.
I like “Puente” because is very peaceful in the start, but in the chorus Cerati broke that calm. This song is considered one the best work of this artist.  Also I like because is a song very romantic and reflect in this verse “Use the love, Use the love like a bridge” The style of music is rock.

See you later, Take care!
Bye Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nico!! my dad influenced in my style of music also, but not anymore.. I think that Soda Stereo is the best rock band.. kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!!...I love this song, and I think Soda is one of the best Latin American bands and their music is fantastic and my favorite song of theirs is the "City of fury"...kisses bye...!!!

    ResponderEliminar