domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

My last movie in the cinema



Hello everybody, I hope you are fine and happy!

Today I tell you about the last movie saw in the cinema.  I saw the movie “Silver Linings Playbook” in the vacations with my sister. Us went to the cinema Cinehoyts Estación Central and the show was start at 7 pm and over at 9 pm

“Silver Linings Playbook” is a american romantic and drama movie direct by  David O. Russell, adapted from the novel with the same name by Matthew Quick.
In this movie work Bradley Cooper (like Pat)  with  Jennifer Lawrence (like Tiffany), she win in the category best actress in the Academy Awards for  this movie. Also work Robert De Niro like the father´s Pat.  The plot of movie is that Pat with bipolar disorder is  released from a mental health know a Tiffany, a widow and they develop an crazy friendship that transform in love.

I like so much this movie because is so funny when the characters have a dance competition, although has very crazy moments. I recommend you because isn’t typical romantic movie.

I remember that day in the cinema there was a poster of Mike Wazowski of Monster Inc. and my sister take a picture with him jajaja

See you later friends
Bye Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. hi nicoleeeeeeee! =) i wanna see this movie with my girlfriend but we seen other film jajajaja, but i will see some day i think that is a very funny movie! kisses for you my dear classmate i see you in the U!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, Dear Nicole, this mocie i so nice, i see in the summer, and to laugh
    and I laughed very much, well i don't like the love story but this is so fun and not bored :)

    ResponderEliminar